WHAT WE DO
Our vision is to take a holistic approach in developing the lives of children (Mentally, Socially, spiritually and psychologically) by promoting their human rights, supporting their education and raising their standard of living so that they would be accepted and respected in every society they find themselves.
Our mission is to address the emotional and physical needs of vulnerable children, defend them against social injustice and support them in achieving their dreams.
Our key objectives are as follows:
- promote, advocate for, and protect the rights of children
- provide a stable and child friendly environment and support quality education for all vulnerable children and adolescents.
- provide good health facilities for orphans and vulnerable children.
- provide for the basic needs (food, shelter, and clothing) of orphans and vulnerable children
- eliminate all forms of abuses against children, in accordance with the 2007 child rights Act.
- promote and build self-confidence in orphans and vulnerable children and empower them to become very innovative in society
- support single parents in order for them to be able to take care of their children.
- support the basic needs of teenage mothers and give them psychosocial counseling towards their development sensitize community members on children’s affairs within rural communities and urban centers recommend policies to the government that would advance and promote the fundamental human rights of children at the community level and the country as a whole.